This module allows to Add checklist to forms to track their filling progress and add actions to be triggered once their checklist is fully completed.
A checklist applies to a single object and is composed of:
- List of fields to fill or boolean expressions to respect
- Server Action executed if the task is completed
- Views on which the checklist is visible
- Server Action executed if the checklist is completed
- all action types: email, sms, object creation/update, etc
Table of contents
In our example we will create a checklist to check if the contacts address is completed, once we complete it! A server action will send an email automatically to manager
- Go to new menu Settings > Technical > Checklists and create a new checklist:
We select the action that will execute, when we complete the checklist:
To create a task, we should write field name of object :
We should write domain to check when the task is completed :
We choose the views and menus that the checklist appears in:
We can see the average checklist, in the form view that we specified:
By clicking on the smart button, we see a wizard contains our checklist fields:
Once we complete the checklist, the server sends the email:
We can see also the average in the list view that we added, in visibility options:
Need to restart server to display checklist on model's views after creation.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This addons does not collect any data and does not set any browser cookies.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.