SQL Request Abstractby GRAP https://github.com/OCA/server-tools , Akretion https://github.com/OCA/server-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-tools
|Lines of code||203|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 12.0 v 8.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 9.0|
SQL Request Abstract
This module provides an abstract model to manage SQL Select requests on database. It is not usefull for itself. You can see an exemple of implementation in the ‘sql_export’ module. (same repository).
- Add some restrictions in the sql request:
- you can only read datas. No update, deletion or creation are possible.
- some tables are not allowed, because they could contains clear password or keys. For the time being (‘ir_config_parameter’).
- The request can be in a ‘draft’ or a ‘SQL Valid’ status. To be valid, the request has to be cleaned, checked and tested. All of this operations can be disabled in the inherited modules.
- This module two new groups:
- SQL Request / User : Can see all the sql requests by default and execute them, if they are valid.
- SQL Request / Manager : has full access on sql requests.
Table of contents
Inherit the model:
from odoo import models
- class MyModel(models.model)
_name = ‘my.model’ _inherit = [‘sql.request.mixin’]
_sql_request_groups_relation = ‘my_model_groups_rel’
_sql_request_users_relation = ‘my_model_users_rel’
- Move modules sql_request_abstract and sql_export to oca/reporting-engine for version 15
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.