Recurring Project Tasksby Maik Steinfeld https://www.steinfeld.one
|Lines of code||6|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0|
Recurring Project Tasks
This module recreates Project Tasks in a time interval.
This is now an Odoo standard feature. Please have a look in the settings of Project. As an addition to Odoo's standard: Pack activities to the recurring tasks.
exemplary use cases:
- every month the developer should make a backup
- Refrigerator temperature should be measured every 20 minutes
- the fire extinguishers must be serviced every 2 years
- Every month an Amazon report should be pulled
The first Task is created manually and the subsequent tasks are created automatically
Manually created Task #1The Task can also be created from a sale order
The automatically generated delivery bill counts towards the delivered quantities of the sale order(if the product is configured correctly)
Create Recurring from #1Set the next Date, the intervall an a name
You can choose current Date or None Value for Fields
Automatically create Task #2 - #xxThe next document will be created per time job
Every Month there will be a new Task
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.