Facebook Integrationby IT Projects Labs https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/sync , Ivan Yelizariev https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/sync
|Lines of code||5527|
Connect Facebook to Odoo
Tested and maintained by
IT Projects Labs
- Sync Leads Facebook => Odoo
- Create new Facebook App
- App type: Business
- Apps Purpose: Yourself or your own business
- In Facebook App page open Settings >> Basic to get App ID and App Secret
- Select your page or create new one
- Get Page ID from Page url. For example, for Page https://www.facebook.com/Facebook-intergration-testing-123456789 Page ID is 123456789
Facebook Page: Lead Ad
- Create a Lead Ad via menu Publishing Tools >> Forms Library
- Once form is created, click [Create Ad] button
Facebook Page: Access Token
- Open Graph API Explorer
- Select Facebook App
- Select option "User Access Token"
- Select required permisions, e.g.:
You can ignore warning "Submit for Login Review". It just means that you cannot work with Facebook Pages where you don't have a role.
Install this module in according to Sync Studio Documentation
Install python packages:
python3 -m pip install facebook_business
Due to Odoo limitations, one of the following workarounds should be applied on setting up webhooks:
- delete line that raise exception in case of type mismatching (search for Function declared as capable of handling request of type in standard Odoo code). In most cases, this workaround doesn't need to be reverted
- open file sync/controllers/webhook.py and temporarily change type="json" to type="http"
- Open menu [[ Sync Studio ]] >> Sync Projects
- Choose Facebook project
- Go to Parameters tab
- Click [Edit]
- Set Parameters and Secrets:
- Click [Run Now] button in GENERATE_PAGE_ACCESS_TOKEN
- Click [Run Now] button in SETUP_APP
- Click [Run Now] button in SETUP_PAGE_WEBHOOK
Create a lead in facebook and check that it's synced to Odoo
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.