Shopify Integrationby IT Projects Labs https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/sync , Eugene Molotov https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/sync
|Lines of code||5667|
Connect Shopify with Odoo
Tested and maintained by
IT Projects Labs
- Sync Products: Shopify to Odoo
- Sync Products: Odoo to Shopify
- Log in to your store as the store owner.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Apps.
- Click Manage private apps.
- Click Enable private apps.
- Read and check the terms, and then click Enable private app development.
- Click "Create private app"
- Activate access to products ("read and write")
- "API Key" will be API_KEY and "Password" will be API_SECRET
- Install this module in according to Sync Studio Documentation
- Open menu [[ Sync Studio ]] >> Sync Projects
- Choose Shopify project
- Go to Parameters tab
- Click [Edit]
- Set Parameters and Secrets:
- Click [Run Now] button in SETUP_SHOPIFY_WEBHOOKS
- For initial synchronization click [Run Now] on corresponding Manual Triggers that get records from one system and create on another. E.g. to sync products there are 2 available buttons:
- Open a task Sync Odoo to Shopify, configure and activate DB Triggers
- If for any reason you cannot use instant synchronization (i.e. via DB Triggers and Webhooks), you can schedule periodic syncronization by activating Cron trigers in corresponding tasks
Make updates in one system and click corresponding UPDATE_... button in Manual Triggers. Note, that update buttons works only with previously linked records (i.e. ones synced via CREATE_... button). RESULT: records are synced.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.