Tutorial SMS integrationby Oocademy http://www.oocademy.com
$ 15.38In-App Purchases
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||53|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0|
Learn how to integrate SMS features into your module
This app contains all the code you need to add SMS features to your own module or an existing model.
All the code is documented inline with notes and extra information to understand how the SMS features work and which options you have.
The app explains three features:
- Adding the SMS icon and text to a field so you can enter text and send a custom SMS to the customer.
- Creating a button to call an SMS template and directly send an SMS to a customer.
- Creating an action that opens a dialog so you can enter text and send a custom SMS to the customer.
- New button named 'Send customer SMS' on the sale form view.
- New action 'Send SMS to customer' under the actions dropdown of the sale order view.
- New field 'Mobile phone customer' on the sale order with the option to send an SMS to the customer.
- New SMS template named 'Sale order: available on portal'.
- Inherit of the model 'sale.order'
- Inline comments explaining the SMS features
Need more information or have questions about this module? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For copyright information, please see the COPYRIGHT file. This Odoo App is published under the Oocademy License v1.0, as included below. ******************************************************************************** Oocademy License v1.0 Copyright (C) 2019 Oocademy Belgium By purchasing this Odoo App from Oocademy Belgium, you agree to the following: This license agreement (hereinafter Agreement) is an agreement between you (the person or company who is being licensed to use the Software or Documentation) and Oocademy Belgium (hereinafter We/us/our). The Agreement applies to the Odoo App where this license is added. 1. By purchasing the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement. 2. The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you order our Software from our site, download it from the Odoo App Store, or receive it through email or any other medium at our discretion. 3. We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license. 4. This Agreement gives you the right to use only one copy of the Software on one Odoo installation solely for your own personal or business use, subject to all other terms of this Agreement. You are allowed to reuse parts of the code for own projects but they cannot be distributed or shared with any external parties. A separate License should be purchased for each Odoo installation. Any distribution of the Software without our consent, including noncommercial distribution is regarded as violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law. 5. You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes. 6. You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact. 7. We reserve the right to publish a selected list of users of our Software. 8. We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use. 9. If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the Software is revoked. 10. Oocademy reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time. 11. It is allowed to change the software according to your needs. But only in respect of the terms of this license. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.