Web login backgroundby IT-Projects LLC https://it-projects.info , Ildar Nasyrov https://it-projects.info , Nicolas JEUDY https://it-projects.info
|Lines of code||82|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 8.0 v 9.0 v 13.0|
Web login background
Get a random background at the login page.
Tested and maintained by
IT Projects Labs
After installing the module, yon should go to Settings and create an attachment (background image)
Select an image, put a checkmark in the "Use as login page background" checkbox and click on Save button
Now, turning to the login page, you can see the downloaded background
The module allows to use unlimited number of images for the background. In this case, an image will be selected and changed randomly. For example, if we reload the above login page, the background will be changed.
It must be noted that a background images can be adapted to any size screen.
Web Login Background
- Install this module in a usual way
- Activate Developer Mode
- add several images:
- From menu [[ Settings ]] >> Technical >> Database Structure >> Attachments create a new image attachment
- In the attachment form put a checkmarks in the "Use as login page background" and the "Is public document" checkboxes and click on [Save] button
- Open login page /web/login
- RESULT: your image is on background
- Reload login page
- RESULT: background is randomly changed. It works only if there are more than one background images.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.