Website Legal Pageby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/website , LasLabs https://github.com/OCA/website , Nicolas JEUDY https://github.com/OCA/website , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/website
|Lines of code||515|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 9.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 8.0|
Website Legal Page
This module was written to provide common legal page needed in any website. This legal page must be edited using the website builder.
Table of contents
Website editor can change easily any text of these pages using website builder.
If you install this module after ‘website_sale’, it will be merge the content of ‘website_sale.terms’ into a new page.
This module hard-redirect ‘/shop/terms’ to ‘/legal’.
These legal pages are templates.
You must edit the templates and adapt them to your particular case
The provided agreements are for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice.
Authors, contributors and maintainer are not law firms and are not providing legal advice. All information (including agreements, forms and documents) available in this addon are provided without any warranty, express or implied, including as to their legal effect and completeness. The information should be used as a guide and modified to meet your own individual needs and the laws of your state. Your use of any information or forms is at your own risk.
Authors, contributors, maintainer and any of its employees, contractors, or attorneys who participated in development of this addon expressly disclaim any warranty: they are not creating or entering into any Attorney-Client relationship by providing information to you.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Antonio Espinosa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Igor Pastor <email@example.com>
- Dave Lasley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nicola Malcontenti <email@example.com>
- Nicolas JEUDY <https://github.com/njeudy>
- Lorenzo Battistini <https://github.com/eLBati>
- Eduardo Magdalena <firstname.lastname@example.org> (C2i Change 2 improve http://www.c2i.es)
- Rafael Blasco
- Jairo Llopis
- Alexandre Diaz
Templates are based on legal templates publicy provided by termsfeed.com:
Icon based on johnny-automatic-scales-of-justice.svg from Openclipart
Thanks to johnny_automatic
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/website project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.