Construction Management System (Odoo v15 Community)by Ascetic Business Solution http://www.asceticbs.com
• Project (project)
• Invoicing (account)
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||2596|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Please send an email at email@example.com to get credential for testing this functionality on Live Preview.
Cost Estimation Sheet
◉ This module helps to create a Cost estimation sheet of project.
◉ Cost estimation sheet comprises of details of Material estimation, Labour estimation, and Overhead estimation.
◉ You can also create a bill of estimation sheet after approval by project manager.
Cost Estimation Report
◉ Project comprises of Documents, Tasks, Cost sheet, Notes and Timesheets.
◉ This module allows you to manage Construction and Work order Issues in projects.
◉ It is for labours who work on-site at construction and work contracting and allow them to raise any kind of issues related to works they are working on.
◉ This module allows you to manage work order of projects and timesheets of employee.
◉ Work order also manages sale orders, work order notes, project issues, equipments requests and vehicle requests.
◉ This module helps to manage equipment requests for any work order. It also generates an invoice for that equipment request.
◉ This module helps to manage vehicle requests for any work order. It also generates an invoice for that vehicle request and also the driver can manage the invoices.
◉ This module helps to manage employees like Labours, Project manager, Driver, etc...
◉ Employee comprises of the details of the contract, timesheet, payslips and vehicle requests for the driver.
- You will get 90 Days free support in case of any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
- At Ascetic Business Solution LLP, we offer end to end solution for Odoo services. Which includes analysis & consultation on the workflows and integration solution. Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase!
- In case of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.