Customer 360 Dashboardby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Project (project)
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||213|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Customer 360 Dashboard
Dashboard for Customers Odoo App
Customer Dashboard App
This app adds a customer 360 dashboard under sales application.
- This module will allow your users to view the customer dashboard.
- You can see the customer image, name, address, email on the dashboard.
- You can see the sales button on Dashboard and while clicking on the sales button which shows customer sale orders.
- You can see the meetings button on the dashboard and while clicking the meetings button which shows customer meetings.
- You can see the CRM pipelines/opportunities button on the dashboard and while clicking the opportunities button which shows Customer opportunities.
- You can see the invoices button on the dashboard and while clicking the invoices button which shows customer invoices.
- You can see the analytic button on the dashboard and while clicking the analytic button which shows customer analytic.
- You can see the payment button on the dashboard and while clicking the payment button which shows customer payment.
- You can see the tasks button on the dashboard and while clicking the tasks Button which shows customer tasks.
- You can see the project button on the dashboard and while clicking the project button which shows customer projects.
- For more details watch the video and check below screenshots.
- Customer 360 Dashboard
Menu to Show The Dashboard
Customer Dashboard Menu
Click to Meetings, you can view customer's Meetings
Show the in List View of Meetings
Click to Opportunities, you can view customer's Opportunities
Show the Opportunities in List View
Click to Sales, you can view customer's Sales
Show the Sales Order in List View
Click to Invoices, you can view customer's Invoices
Show the Invoices in List View
Click to Tasks, you can view customer's Tasks
Show the Tasks in List View
Click to Projects, you can view customer's Projects
Show the Projects in List View
Click to Analytics, you can view customer's Analytics
Show the Analytics Account in List View
Click to Payments, you can view customer's Payments
Show the Customer Payments in List View
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.