Customer Pricelists Portal on My Accountby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||309|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 14.0|
Customer Pricelists Portal on My Account
Pricelists Portal for Customer Pricelists Odoo App
This app show pricelists on portal to your customer on my account menu on the portal as shown in below screenshots.
- Showing pricelists on customer portal to customer when they login into portal of your website.
- Pricelists which are set as selectable in the backend (As per Odoo Standard) will appear on the list of pricelists to portal to customer. Please note that selectable is checkbox on backend pricelist form so if that checkbox is ticked those all pricelists will appear to all the customers on the portal.
- Customers can ONLY view the pricelist list view and form view as shown.
- On the portal for pricelist we have split pricelists rules into three parts based on discount, fixed price and formula as shown.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Customer Pricelists Menu on Portal of My Account
Customer Pricelists List View on Portal with Customer Login
Customer Pricelists Form View on Portal with Customer Login
Configuration of Pricelists List View [Odoo Standard]
Pricelists Form View [Odoo Standard]
Pricelists Form View [Odoo Standard] (If you have installed website_sale module - otherwise this field will not be visible by Odoo standard)
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.