Loan Request Form Websiteby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||3881|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0|
Loan Request from Website by Customer / Vendor / Partner
Customer - Supplier - Partner Loan Request Form Website
Website Loan Request Form in Odoo
This app allows your customer / supplier / partners / external partners to create loan requests from websites which will create loan requests in the backend.Main Features
- Allow your partners / customers / suppliers to create a Website Loan Request by filling form on your website. They must be login first to create loan request from website.
- Requests sent by them will be stored as website requests in the new menu as shown in below screenshots.
- You can directly create a loan from that loan request.
- Allow you to print a pdf report of loan requests from websites.
- Please note that the website loan request table is different from the actual loan so we are allowing your loan officer / manager to create loan from loan request directly.
- For more details please watch below screenshots and watch the video.
Home Page (Odoo Standard)
Send Loan Request Form View
Send Loan Request Form View
Thank You Message
Website Loan Requests List View
Website Loan Requests Form View
Website Loan Requests Form View With Loan Smart Button
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.