FedEx with Insurance Integrationby RMinds Inc. http://www.rminds.com
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||2288|
|Also available in version||v 14.0|
FedEx Shipping Integration with Insurance
This module allows Fedex integration with/without Insurance feature as Odoo FedEx Delivery Method, also provides Shipping Label Generation and Shipping Rate Calculation for Odoo BackEnd and Website as Well .
1. After the successful installation of the Fedex Shipment with Integration module.
you will have to enable the Fedex Shipping Service for Fedex Service and Fedex with Insurance setting for insurance feature
Go to Setting > General Setting > Fedex Shipping Integration
2. Setup the Fedex Shipping Method.
Go to Inventory > Configuration > Shipping Methods fill the required Fedex Configuration.
Environment - Select Test environment while testing the module flow. Turn into production when you go live and ready to create real billable labels.
3. Setup the Fedex Shipping Method setting
Note: We have setup the most frequently used values, but please look all of them and change according to your needs
4. After configuration the Fedex Shipping Method you will be able to use it in sale order.
Go to Sale > Create Sales Quotation > Click on Add Shipping
5. Here you can see the Fedex Delivery in Shipping Method list select Shipping method > Click on Get Rate
Note: You can uncheck With Insurance flag to add fedex delivery charges without insurance
6. Click on Add button to add the fedex shipping charges
7. Prior to label generation enable packaging option and assign access of packaging
8. To set done quantities to pickup link click on Set Quantities
9. Note: First you will have to create package of picking before clicking the Validate.
now create package add picking line which you want to put i single package then click on put in pack
10. Inside the wizard select the Fedex Package Type you want to use for this package.
here you ca also modify the package Shipping Weight and other package details for future reference.
11. Click on Validate
12. Here you can see the Tracking Reference.
and using the Tracking button on th top right corner you can redirect to the Fedex Tracking Page.
This module also provide the feature of void shipment.
thus after generating the label if you don't want to ship now then just click on Cancel link to void shipment
13. Download the label from the message box
14. Fedex price calculator[On FrontEnd By Site User]
This module also support the feature of price calculation from website
on the odoo website user can see the fedex delivery optio in delivery method list before making final payment
• 90 days free support in case any bugs or issue.
For Demo & Support Request
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.