Custom Product Labels 57x38 mm (2.25x1.5 inches)by Garazd Creation https://garazd.biz/shop
|Lines of code||389|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0|
Print custom product barcode labels 57x38 mm (2.25x1.5 ")
The module adds the product label template with size 57 x 38 mm (2.25 x 1.5 inches) and a barcode for label printers, makers.
There is a lot of cases when company business processes require having the ability to print product barcode labels. However, different printers and label makers use varied paper formats and label designs can be individual for each company.
The "Custom Product Labels" app family from Garazd Creation solves this business need and gives a usable tool to generate and print product labels with required sizes.
This module adds the product label template with the following specifications:
- Label size (inches): 2.25 x 1.5
- Label size (mm): 57 x 38
- Paperformat: 57x38 mm
- Labels on the sheet: 1 pcs
- Labels per row: 1 pcs
- Number of rows per page: 1
To print product labels:
- Go to the Products or Product variants list view.
- Select single or multiple products.
- Go to the Print menu and click on Custom Product Labels.
In the opened wizard form:
- Select a Label Template.
- Change the number of labels that will be printed (if necessary).
- If you need to set a specific quantity for each label, enter the value and click on Set quantity.
- After changing the label quantities you can restore the initial values. Click the button for this.
- Click on Preview or Print.
Templates may have different designs, sizes, and paper formats. Look at our other related modules.
You can enter a quantity or use / buttons.
You can also set some label options on the tab Options:
- Human readable barcode - to print a barcode digit code on the labels.
- Border - to set the label border width.
Set to 0 to print labels without border.
Watch the Video Tutorial
Copyright © Garazd Creation
126.96.36.199.0 2022-06-07Migration from 14.0.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.