Vietnam - Payrollby T.V.T Marine Automation (aka TVTMA) https://viindoo.com/apps/app/15.0/l10n_vn_viin_hr_payroll , Viindoo https://viindoo.com/apps/app/15.0/l10n_vn_viin_hr_payroll
• Time Off (hr_holidays)
|Lines of code||12205|
• Time Off (hr_holidays)
|Lines of code||12205|
What it does
Payroll management is one of the most important jobs for businesses. However, it takes a lot of time and effort. Viindoo payroll management software is built with the purpose of minimizing costs, and risks and optimizing the payroll management of enterprises. The "Vietnam Payroll" module allows users to set up some salary information according to Vietnamese standards, including:
- Payroll Contribution Type;
- Salary Rules;
- Personal Tax Rules.
- Update contribution rates for Payroll Contribution according to Vietnam's regulations (For Vietnamese companies). For example, some common types of salary contributions are:
- Social Insurance;
- Health Insurance;
- Unemployment Insurance;
- Labor Union.
- Create available Personal Tax Rules according to Vietnam's regulations.
- Automatically attach Personal Tax Rules according to Vietnam's regulations when creating new contracts for Vietnamese employees.
- Adjusting the formulas of some Salary Rules according to Vietnamese standards.
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
- Navigate to Apps.
- Search with keyword l10n_vn_viin_hr_payroll.
- Press Install.
Update contribution rates for payroll contributions according to Vietnam regulations for companies located in Vietnam territory.
After installing the application, payroll management software will provide default configurations for payroll contribution registers. Go to Payroll ‣ Payroll Contribution ‣ Payroll Contribution Type, the system will provide some contribution type records with the rate according to Vietnam policy, including:
- Social insurance:
- Health Insurance:
- Unemployment insurance:
- Labor union:
Create default Personal Tax Rules according to Vietnamese regulations.
To access personal tax rules in the Viindoo Payroll app, go to Payroll ‣ Configuration ‣ Personal Tax Rules, Viindoo software has 2 pre-set personal tax rules including:
- Progressive Tax Table for Vietnam applies to most cases of Personal Income tax.
- Personal Tax Flat Rate applies to special cases (eg: non-resident individuals, resident individuals who do not sign the labor contract).
Adjust the formulas of some Salary Rules according to Vietnamese standards.
Go to Payroll ‣ Configuration ‣ Salary Rules, at the General tab, the system has pre-set formulas for each calculation condition.
After installing the application, the system will provide default information according to Vietnamese regulations such as contribution rate, salary rules for Personal Tax Rules, etc. This settings will serve for automatic salary calculation when combined with the following applications:
- Payroll accounting;
- Vietnam - Payroll with Accounting.
Note: It is necessary to set up your company in the Vietnam territory before performing other operations.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.