Multiple Branchs/Units Operations by Companyby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||1620|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 13.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 14.0 v 11.0|
Multi Branches Odoo App
Multiple Branches/Units Operations by Company
Multiple Branches/Units Operations Management
This module all Odoo to have multi branch concept by company. So you can set up multiple branches per company. The concept of multi-branch operates the same as multi-company environment works in Odoo standard.
This app support Branch/Unit features on Sale Order, Purchase Order, Invoice/Payments, and Warehouse.
- Allow you to create and manage multiple branches/units of your companies.
- Access group created for multi-branch similar like the multi-company group in Odoo standard/base.
- Access records/security of its specific branch access of data to the user.
- Working as a multi-branch concept same as Odoo's multi-company environment.
- Branch functionality added to Sales, Purchase, Invoice, Warehouse.
- Note: Single chart of accounts for all branches by the company so the branch will share a single chart / common chart of the account which is configured for the company.
- Users can see current branch records only (not all branch records where he/she is allowed to see). So the user has to switch to the current branch to view records for a branch.
- Complete business workflow for branches i.e Sales order to Invoice and Delivery. Same for Purchase to Vendor bill and Vendor payments.
- This app will compatible with Odoo community and Enterprise both editions.
- For more details see the video and check the below screenshots. You can contact us if you have any queries.
Setup of Branches / Units for Company
You can go to Settings/Users & Companies/Companies Branches.
User form Allocate / Assign Branch to User
On user form you are allowed to assigned branch to that user.
Set Multi Branch Group on User
Branch on Customer / Supplier / Partner Form
Branch on Product Form
Branch On Sales Order Workflow.
You can create sales order by branch you are working on and that will be pass to invoices and delivery orders. Default branch will be current user branch.
Branch on Delivery Order Form
After Quotation confirmed and it generate picking / delivery will have same branch automatically set based on Sales Order.
Branch On Customer Invoices
When invoice created from sales order workflow then branch of the sales order will automatically set on invoice form. And system will also supporting creating manual invoice so log in user branch will be set to the customer invoice.
Journal Entry and Journal Items with Branch/Unit
Once you Validate invoice then selected branch of the invoice will pass and set on Journal Entry and journal items of accounting.
Customer Payment Screen
Customer Invoice to Payment workflow will respect branch information. And also payment entry after validation of payment use branch.
Configure Branch on Warehouse Stock Location
Allow you to have branch wise stock locations.
Set Branch on Procurement Group
Branch On Purchase Order Workflow
Purchase Order to Vendor bill and Purchse order to Incoming shipment Branch will be pass automatically.
Branch on Incoming Picking / Incoming Shipment
PO to Incoming shipment flow.
Branch On Vendor Bill
PO to Vendor bill Flow.
Branch On Vendor / Supplier Payment
Vendor Bill to Supplier Payment and then to Payment Journal entry.
Branch On Analytic Account / Cost Center
Branch On Analytic Entry / Anlaytic Lines
Branch On Inventory Adjustment - to Product Move
Branch On Account Bank Statements
Branch Wise Analysis Report
Branch Wise PDF Report
Branch On Calendar / Meetings
Branch on Sales Team Form
Branch Wise Analysis Report
Branch on Scrap Form
Switch Branch Menu
Switch Current Branch
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.