Quick Quotation Request Create from Websiteby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||571|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Create Quick Quotation from Website
Sales Quotation Request Page Website in Odoo
This app allows your customers and guest visitors to create quotations from your website page as shown in below screenshots.
- This module allows your customers and guest visitors to create quotations from your website by filling a form and submitting it.
- System will send email notification to the Customer once a Quotation is created in the backend of Odoo under Sales.
- When Creating Quotation by a Guest / Visitor of your website then the system will create a customer automatically in Odoo backend for that guest person and set him/her as customer on created quotation.
- When creating quotations by logged in customers then the system will not create new customers but link that logged in customer on quotation automatically.
- Important Notes: Maximum 20 Product Quote lines are allowed only to request a quote that means your customer/guest can only request for quotation for 20 products at one time on one order.
- For more details please watch the video and check below screenshots.
Request for Quotation Page on Website
Thanks Message to Customer on Submittion
Sales Quotation Created Automatically in Backend for Selected Products by Customer with Send Notification Email
Email Template Sent to Customer as Acknowledgement
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.