Rental Order Website Ecommerceby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||571|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0|
Website Ecommerce Rental Order using Rental Enterprise App
Website Shop Rental using Rental Enterprise App
Only for Odoo Enterprise Edition
This app allows your customers to rent products from ecommerce / shop of Odoo website shop as shown below..
- Allow your customer to select start and end datetime on the ecommerce shop product website page.
- Allow them to rent products on website shops if available in stock.
- For stockable products in the backend it will shop stock availability or message if not available.
- For the service kind of product it will not show an availability message.
- After completing an order from a website shop, the system will create a rental order in the backend enterprise rental app.
- System will lock + and - button and input box for rental products on cart page as shown so customers can not edit it from cart page and if they want to edit then have to go back to product page only.
- You have to configure the warehouse on website form settings as shown.
- Backend configuration will remain as per odoo standard rental app in the enterprise.
- Any questions before buying you can contact us.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Select Start date and end date for the rental product
Dates for selection only allowed for rental product.
Rental product's Cart Line
The Cart Lines of the retal product will locked, Will not allow to update quantity.
Unavailablity of the Rental Product
For Storable product will show unavailability warning/Availability Message.
To allow check for product availability must have to added warehouse on website configuration.
Rental Product Configuration (ODOO STANDARD)
Add Rental Configuration.
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.