POS Interface | POS Theme | POS Display | POS Screen | POS Stockby Dev Happy https://www.dev-happy.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1447|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 14.0|
Simple & Effective
Change POS interface, personalize each point of saleThe module allows you to change the logo, change the color, change the product interface in the form of a list, change odoo default order view to table view, change the position of the product group, change the position of the function buttons.
- Change Logo
- Change color
- Change product interface
- Change order interface
- Change categories product interface and position
- Change position function button and position
- Show/Hide NumPad
I .Change Logo
II .Change Color
III .Change product interface
IV .Change order interface
V .Change categories product interface and position
VI .Change position function button and position
VII .Show/Hide NumPad
FEATURE UPDATE 13/04/2022
- Seller can select and display different stock type like "Qty on hand", "Incoming Qty", "Outgoing Qty", "Qty Available" in POS.
- Seller can set the Unit, Deny order when quantity goes down to set unit. Allow/Deny POS sale Order when product is out of stock.
- Show stock of all stock location and show stock of only specific stock location on POS session
- Display of Different type of Error messages in POS interface based on stock availability.
- Show stock of all stock location and show stock of only specific stock location on POS session.
- Stock will be automatically sync when order get placed in POS.
For any supports or questions, please contact me via:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Developer is supportive
Re: Developer is supportive