Customer Pricelist on Customer Invoiceby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code||153|
|License||See License tab|
Customer Pricelist on Customer Invoice
Apply Pricelist on Customer Invoice Odoo App
Customer Invoice with Pricelist Selection
This app allows your invoice user to select pricelist on the customer invoice form for invoices which is created directly (without using sales order flow (sales order to invoice flow)).
- Allow you to select a customer pricelist for manual invoices which you create directly from the invoice menu.
- If the show pricelist checkbox (For Manual Invoice) is checked then allow to select customer pricelist on customer invoice. Please use this pricelist only when you create a manual invoice directly without using sales orders.
- When pricelist is selected on customer invoice discount will apply on customer invoice lines as per configured pricelist's pricing rules. (This work similar to sales order work with customer pricelist).
- The system will apply a discount as per configured pricelist of customers on the invoice form.
- Again, the module works only for manual invoice creation.
- Please note that you must have to select the first pricelist before adding invoice lines otherwise if you add the first invoice lines and then change the pricelist on the invoice form does not get updates on invoice lines with the new pricelist so please make sure before creating invoice lines you have selected pricelist.
- Please check the below screenshots and watch the video for more details.
Customer Invoice Without Selecting Pricelist on Invoice Form
If Pricelist is not added on Customer Invoice discount is not applied on Invoice Lines.
Customer Invoice with Customer Pricelist.
Manual Customer Invoice with Pricelist.
Applied Discount on Invoice Lines as per selected Pricelist Configuration.
Configured Pricelist/Price Rules (ODOO STANDARD)
Discount applied on Invoice Lines based on Selected Pricelist's Price Rules Example
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.