Product Manufacturing MRP Dashboardby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||120|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0 v 12.0|
Product Manufacturing (MRP) Dashboard
Dashboard for Product Manufactuing in Odoo
Product Production Dashboard in Odoo
This app adds a Product Manufacturing / Production dashboard.
- This module will allow your users to view the Product MRP Dashboard.
- You can see Product Image, Name on Dashboard.
- You can see Productions Button on Dashboard and while clicking on Productions Button which shows Product Productions (Manufacturing Orders).
- You can see the Work Orders Button on the Dashboard and while clicking Work Orders Button which shows Product Work Orders.
- You can see BOM Button on Dashboard and while clicking BOM Button which shows Product BOM.
- You can see Unbuild Orders Button on Dashboard and while clicking Unbuild Orders Button which shows Product Unbuild Orders.
- You can see Scrap Orders Button on Dashboard and while clicking Scrap Orders Button which shows Product Scrap Orders.
- You can see Routing Button on Dashboard and while clicking Routing Button which shows Product Routing.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Menu Items Available:
Menu to Show The Dashboard
Product Dashboard Kanban View
Click to Productions, you can view Product's Productions (Manufacturing Orders)
Show The Productions (Manufacturing Orders) in List View
Click to Work Orders, you can view Product's Work Orders
Show The Work Orders in List View
Click to BOM, you can view Product's BOM
Show The BOM in List View
Click to Unbuild Orders, you can view Product's Unbuild Orders
Show The Unbuild Orders in List View
Click to Scrap Orders, you can view Product's Scrap Orders
Show The Scrap Orders in List View
Click to Routing, you can view Product's Routing
Show The Routing in List View
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.