Restrict Sales Order for Out of Stock Itemsby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||115|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0|
Restrict Sales Order for Out of Stock Items on Sales Confirmation
Out of Stock Product Sales Restriction
Product Not in Stock Warning on Sales Order Confirmation
Sales Order Out of Stock Warning in Odoo
Storable Product Out of Stock Warning on Sales Quote
This app restricts your salesperson / sales team to confirm sales orders for items which are out of stock or not in stock.
- Restrict sales confirmation for out of stock products/items.
- Note: This app only works for stockable/storable products.
- Users can not confirm sales orders if product(s) are out of stock but we have given options as checkbox "Forcefully Confirm" on sales order if the user checked it then they are able to confirm sales order even if some of products on your sales order lines are out of stock.
- System will raise alert/restrict only for products which are stockable products in Odoo and the "Sales order Alert" checkbox on product form is checked/ticked.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Sales Menu - Odoo Standard
Quotations Menu - Odoo Standard
Quotations form view - Odoo Standard
Restriction on Sales order Confirm
Sales Order Option to Forcefully Confirm
'Forcefully Confirm' field on Quotations
If you checked this checkbox then there will be no restriction even if there are product which are out of stock.
Products Menu - Odoo Standard
'Sales Order Alert' field on Products - If tick then restriction will be apply on sales order confirm
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.