Compare Purchase Ordersby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||90|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
Compare Purchase Orders using Purchase Order Lines
Odoo App for Compare Multiple Purchase Orders for Vendors
Purchase Order Line Compare by Vendor and Product
This app will allow your purchase team to compare purchase orders from different vendors.
- Allow you to compare multiple purchase orders (RFQ / Request for Quotation to Vendor) from multiple vendors.
- To compare purchase orders you have to go to the list view of purchase orders and run wizard.
- Allow you to view all purchase order lines from different purchase orders where you can compare prices from different vendors by product. You can also view "Pivot View" & "Graph View" views to make comparisons more effectively.
- Allow you to view all purchase order lines from different purchase orders where you can compare prices from different vendors by product. You can also view "Pie Chart" & "Line Chart" views to make comparisons more effectively.
- For more details please see below screenshots and watch the video.
Compare Purchase Orders Wizard on Purchase Order List View (Odoo Standard)
Open Wizard to Compare selected Purchase Orders
After Running Wizard will Show to Compare Purchase Order lines list view
Compare Purchase Order Lines Pivot View
Compare Purchase Order Lines Graph Bar Chart View
Compare Purchase Order Lines Graph View
Compare Purchase Order Lines Line Chart View
Compare Purchase Order Lines Pie Chart View
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.