Purchase Requestby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||2944|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 8.0 v 10.0 v 14.0|
You use this module if you wish to give notification of requirements of materials and/or external services and keep track of such requirements.
Requests can be created either directly or indirectly. “Directly” means that someone from the requesting department enters a purchase request manually.
The person creating the request determines what and how much to order, and the requested date.
“Indirectly” means that the purchase request initiated by the application automatically, for example, from procurement orders (MO, SO).
A purchase request is an instruction to Purchasing to procure a certain quantity of materials services, so that they are available at a certain point in time.
A line of a request contains the quantity and requested date of the material to be supplied or the quantity of the service to be performed. You can indicate the service specifications if needed.
Once request is approved go to the Purchase Request Lines from the menu entry ‘Purchase Requests’, and also from the ‘Purchase’ menu.
Select the lines that you wish to initiate the RFQ for, then go to ‘More’ and press ‘Create RFQ’.
You can choose to select an existing RFQ or create a new one. In the later, you have to choose a supplier.
In case that you chose to select an existing RFQ, the application will search for existing lines matching the request line, and will add the extra quantity to them, recalculating the minimum order quantity, if it exists for the supplier of that RFQ.
In case that you create a new RFQ, the request lines will also be consolidated into as few as possible lines in the RFQ.
Table of contents
To configure the product follow this steps:
- Go to a product form.
- Go to Inventory tab.
- Check the box Purchase Request along with the route Buy.
With this configuration, whenever a procurement order is created and the supply rule selected is ‘Buy’ the application will create a Purchase Request instead of a Purchase Order.
Purchase requests are accessible through a new menu entry ‘Purchase Requests’, and also from the ‘Purchase’ menu.
Users can access the list of Purchase Requests or Purchase Request Lines.
It is possible to filter requests by its approval status.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Jordi Ballester Alomar <email@example.com>
- Jonathan Nemry <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Aaron Henriquez <email@example.com>
- Adrien Peiffer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lois Rilo <email@example.com>
- Héctor Villarreal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ben Cai <email@example.com>
- Rattapong Chokmasermkul <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Enric Tobella (logo)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.