POS Access Rightsby Preway IT Solutions
• Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||223|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0 v 14.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
- Disable POS Features to the specific user or employee
- Enable/Disable POS Features on change cashier
- Compatible with community and enterprise
You can restrict pos features on user profile
Features is disabled to the user on pos screen (click disabled)
Also you can disable pos features for employees if you are using employee with login
You can restrict pos feature on employee profile
Features is disabled for the cashier on pos screen (system will enable/disable the buttons on changing cashier)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We give free support incase any bug or issue in our apps (Except data recovery).
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.