Ebook Shop / Free Sample Ebook Ecommerceby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://wwww.probuse.com
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||333|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0 v 12.0|
Odoo Ebook Shop and Free Sample Ebook Ecommerce Manage
Odoo Shop for Ebook Sales Ecommerce and Free Sample Request using CRM
This app allows your customer to request for a free Ebook sample from your website and allow you to send free Ebook by email from CRM and if the customer bought Ebook using Odoo standard website shop then the system will send Ebook in his/her email when sales order will be confirmed.
- 'Free Sample' button on the website product shop page of Odoo which will allow your customer to Request a Sample Ebook from Ecommerce.
- Two flows.
1. Request Free Sample Ebook -> This will create opprtunity / pipeline in odoo backend and then your CRM team can send Free sample book using button.
2. Buy Ebook Flow -> Your customer can buy Ebook from your website shop using Odoo standard shop flow and on confirmation of sales order system will send Ebook(s) in pdf by email.
- System will create opportunities in the backend automatically when they Request a Sample of Ebook.
- Free Sample Requests menu added under CRM.
- Allow you to send email with free sample Ebook attachments to customers.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Menu Items Available:
- Free Sample Requests
1. Request Free Sample Ebook Flow
Website Product Page (Odoo Standard)
Free Sample button for Ebook on Website Product Shop Page
Pop up open on click of Free Sample button and create Opportunity record from Request Sample button in backend of Odoo.
Free Sample Requests Menu on backend
Created Opportunity record from website shop for free sample here and Send Free Sample button added on this opportunity/pipeline form of CRM.
Confirmation message shown on popup
After click on Ok button mail sent to customer with Free Ebook Sample Attcahment
Product Kanban View in Backend
2. Buy Ebook Flow
Ebook configuration fields added on product form
Website Product Page (From Click on Add to Cart button buy EBook)
Product List view on Website (Odoo Standard)
Confirmation page of Sale Order (Odoo Standard)
After confirm Sale Order created in backend (Odoo Standard)
From created Sale order and confirmation then email will be send to customer with attachment of Ebook which they bought
Ebook configuration fields added on product form
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.