Sale Invoice Company Currencyby NextERP Romania https://nexterp.ro
|Lines of code||261|
|Also available in version||v 14.0|
Sale Invoice Company Currency
- This module adapts the invoicing process from Sale App to create the invoice in company currency, in case the offer/order was created in a foreign currency.
- You can also print in the invoice report the currency rate and currency amounts from original order.
Table of contents
To install this module, you need to:
- update the module list
- search for “Sale Invoice Company Currency” in your addons
- install the module
To use this module, you need to be a Sales Manager and go to:
Sale -> Configuration -> Settings
- Tick the "Switch Invoice to Company Currency" to invoice in company currency even the order is in a different currency.
- Tick the "Print Currency Rate For Switched Invoices" if you want the exchange rate to be printed on invoice.
- Tick the "Print Currency Amounts For Switched Invoices" if you want to have the currency amounts printed near the company amounts in the invoice report.
Go to Sale App and create an order in a different currency than the company one.
Invoice the sale order, and go to the invoice detail view.
Print the invoice report to see the currency rate and amounts in original order currency.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.