Timesheet details invoiceby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||211|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 9.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Timesheet details invoice
This module allows to add timesheets details on invoices.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Timesheets > Configuration > Settings and select an option from Timesheet Invoice Description under Billing section.
To use this module, you need to:
- Create or modify a product and set the following options under
‘General Information’ tab:
- Product Type > ‘Service’
- Invoicing Policy > ‘Based on Timesheets’
- Create on Order > ‘Project & Task’
- Unit of Measure > ‘Hours’ (or any other time unit)
- Go to Sales > Orders > Orders, select a Sale Order or create a new one, add a product (service) under ‘Order Lines’ tab.
- Go to ‘Other Info’ tab (wihthin the same Sale Order) and:
- Select an option from Timesheet Invoice Description.
- Tick off Split Order lines by timesheets, if you want to create an invoice line per each Sale Order timesheet’s line.
- Link the Sale Order with a project from Project field.
- Confirm Sale.
- Go to Timesheets > Timesheets > My Timesheets, create a record (timesheet line) and select a task related to the Sale Order’s project (and to your specific Sale Order’s line). Remember to add the time spent.
- Go to the Sale Order and create its invoice (clic on ‘Create Invoice’).
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Carlos Dauden
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Ernesto Tejeda
- Manuel Calero
- Luis D. Lafaurie
- Clément Mombereau <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module