Analytic Journalby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Lines of code||101|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 16.0 v 12.0 v 14.0 v 13.0|
This module helps to configure 'Analytic Account' & 'Analytic Tags' in the invoice. You can set an analytic account and analytic tags in the manual payment also. It automatically passes into the journal entries & journal items.
- This module fluently work with multiple company.
- You can configure 'Analytic Account' & 'Analytic Tags' in the invoice.
- You can set an analytic account and analytic tags in the manual payment.
- It automatically passes an analytic account and analytic tags into the journal entries & journal items.
- No special configuration required, install it, use it.
- This module saves your important time.
- It reduces human efforts.
Go to settings => users, and tick the tickbox "Analytic Account & Tags".
You can configure "Analytic Account & Tags" in the manual payment.
"Analytic Account & Tags" in the manual payment. invoice form view, It automatically passes into the journal entries & journal items.
"Analytic Account & Tags" in the journal items list view.
"Analytic Account & Tags" in the journal items form view.
"Analytic Account & Tags" in the journal entries form view.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Please Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org request customization.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module