Purchase Order Product Image, Serial Number, Tax Remove In Reportby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||122|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 10.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 9.0 v 14.0|
Purchase Order Product Image, Serial Number, Tax Remove In Report
Purchase Order Product Image, Serial Number, Tax Remove In Report. Want to make your RFQ or Purchase order more attractive by serial no, images of products. This module is for you. One more option also is given for tax to remove from the report.
Print Taxes, Print Serial Number, Print Product Image, Print Image Size options in RFQ/Purchase Order form view in order to print in RFQ/Purchase order report and Serial Number and Image fields in order line.
The Below report is printed with Taxes, Images, and Serial Numbers.
Now we uncheck the Print Taxes, Print Serial Number, Print Product Image fields in RFQ/Purchase Order form view. When you uncheck the "Print Taxes" button the taxes automatic removes form the RFQ/Purchase Order form view.
The Below report is printed without Taxes, Images, and Serial Numbers.
Version 15.0.3 | Released on : 12th March 2022
Version 15.0.2 | Released on : 26th February 2022
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.