Product Multi Barcodeby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Lines of code||149|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 14.0 v 13.0 v 10.0|
Product Multiple Barcode
Mainly the use of this module, you can create multiple barcodes for each product. Also, you can search that product in product selection lines like in sale order, purchase order, invoices, bills, operation lines.
- Easy to create multiple barcodes in the product.
- Easy to search product using multiple barcodes in sale order, purchase order, operation, invoices, bills lines.
- Easy to install and use it, no more configuration required.
The multi-barcode tab looks like this.
Tick "Is Multi Barcode Unique?" to check barcode duplication in the product.
You can search multi barcodes in the search view.
Multi barcodes searched result.
In the product 'Barcode' tab where you can see the multiple barcodes for the product 'Product 1'.
Search product in order lines using barcode.
Version 15.0.4 | Released on : 3rdMarch 2023
Version 15.0.3 | Released on : 17th October 2022
Version 15.0.2 | Released on : 8thJuly 2022
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Please Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org request customization.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
will the additional barcode work in pos when i will scan the barcode?
i mean if have product a with barcode 11111
and barcode 2222 will the product appear in pos screen when scanning any of the barcodes?
Pls check this module for pos : https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/15.0/sh_pos_multi_barcode/