Website Shop Customer Rewards & Redeemsby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://wwww.probuse.com
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||720|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0 v 10.0 v 12.0|
Website Shop Customer Rewards & Redeems
Customer Rewards and Redeems on Website Shop Odoo App
This app provides a feature on the website shop to allow your customer to get rewards on shopping and redeem it.
- This module allows your customer on the shop/eCommerce website to get reward points on each purchase they are making on your website. Points will be multiplied with qty purchased for a specific product. So if the customer buys for example 5 pieces of mobile and reward points configured on mobile in the backend is 100 points then your customer will get total 500 points as a reward. (Reward points will be counted on each sales confirmation in the backend.).
- Customers can redeem points from the page given on their account website and on time of redeeming they can select redeem products and redeem now and that will create quotation/order in the backend with zero price and once they order get confirmed system will reduce points from their account.
- Redeem products/ gift products can be configured in the backend as products with "Can be Redeemed" - Only those products will appear in redeem process on the website.
- Tested with Odoo standard theme and shop only. For more details, please check below screenshots and watch the video.
- For more details please see the video and check below screenshots.
- Customer Rewards
- Sales Reward History
- Customer Rewards
Product Configuration - Sales Reward Points
Redeem Product Configuration
Product Reward Points on Cart/Kanban View on Shop
Redeem now button allows your customer to make redeem their collected reward points.
Product Reward Points on Product on Shop Page
Product Reward Points on Shopping Cart Items.
Product Reward Points on Shipping Address Screen.
Confirmed Screen on Shop Display Rewards Points
Back-end Quotation/Order Screen Showing Sales Rewards Points
Customer Form - Rewards Redeem History Tab
Redeem Now Link - Website Shop
Redeem Now screen | Redeem Products List | Redeem Order | Redeem Status.
If Customer has Insufficient Points - Redeem Button Invisible/Hidden
Redeem Order with Sufficient Points
Successfully Redeem Order Process Message.
Redeem Related Quotation with 0.0 Price - Backend
Customer Notification for Redeem Request
Sales Reward Redeem History
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.