Terms and Condition by Product on Shopby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://wwww.probuse.com
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||206|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0|
Accept Terms and Condition by Product on Shop
Product Shop with Terms and Conditions by Product Wise
Product Terms and Condition Accept Odoo App
This app allows your customers and visitors of your shop to accept product terms and conditions during the cart page and does not allow you to go to the next step without agreeing to the terms & conditions.
- Allow your customers and visitors to not move to the payment page without agreeing to the terms & conditions on the cart page.
- If a customer / visitor tries to click on a button *Process Checkout* without agreeing terms and conditions for every product which requires it then the system will not allow them to go to the next step of payment and raise alert.
- And the system will keep accepting terms and conditions on the backend sales order line once customer / visitor check that box.
- Note that you can configure the product form in the backend which requires the customer / visitor to force accept terms and condition checks during the shopping cart page. And it also allows you to write terms and conditions for every product separately so you can have your T&C different for every product
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Website Cart Line Page (Without Checkbox Checked)
Website Cart Line Page (Some Checkbox Checked)
Website Cart Line Page (All Checkbox Checked)
Payment Page [Odoo Standard]
Terms and Conditions Configuration on Product
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.