Accounting Customizationby Viindoo https://viindoo.com/apps/app/15.0/viin_account
|Lines of code||192|
|Also available in version||v 14.0|
What it does
This module provides a few customizations for the Accounting app and serves as the basis for further expansion of other modules.
- Add the VAT Counterpart Account field to the Company information. This field will be automatically updated by l10n modules.
- New Account Type
- Financial Income, xml_id: to_account_financial_income.data_account_type_financial_income
- Income Deduction: xml_id: to_account_income_deduct.data_account_type_revenue_deduct
- Automatically recognize individuals/companies to apply a suitable fiscal position. E.g: a VAT rate of 0% will be applied to the customer who is a company located outside of Vietnam when they purchase products on your e-Commerce website.
- Add the notebook tag to the payment form which other modules can inherit when there's a need to add new pages to this form.
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
- Navigate to Apps.
- Search with keyword viin_account.
- Press Install.
Note: To see full features of the viin_account module, you need to install the Accounting app.
New account type
The Financial Income and Income Deduction are new account types added to the Chart of Accounts. This will support building data compilation rules for each target on the financial report right on the Viindoo Accounting software.
Automatically apply a suitable fiscal position for each contact type
Example: You have an e-commerce business with customers who purchase products from your website.
- Customer is a company, located outside of Vietnam, a VAT rate of 0% is applied;
- Customer is a company, located in Vietnam, a VAT rate of 10% is applied.
Workflow on the software:
Note: To view the whole workflow in this example, you need to install the e-Commerce app;
Step 1: Configure fiscal position.
Step 2: Purchase products on the website, register customer's information and check customer invoices.
- Foreign customer: Based on the address provided by the customer at the purchasing step, their fiscal position will be automatically detected with the VAT rate of 0% that you have configured previously.
- Vietnamese customer: Fiscal position with a tax rate of 10% will be automatically recognized for customers residing inside Vietnam.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.