Facebook Social Marketingby Viindoo https://viindoo.com/apps/app/15.0/viin_social_facebook
|Lines of code||5818|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 14.0|
What it does
Facebook Social Marketing helps you create, preview, publish content, and seamlessly manage your presence on Facebook within the app. You can also easily get notified, engage with your audience, and respond to all comments, and messages directly from the Social Marketing app.
- See overall articles & posts on Facebook at a glance
- Manage all content creation process on Facebook
- Easily create content, attach files, preview and publish on LinkedIn
- Track the progress of articles (Draft, Confirmed, Canceled) and who is assigned
- Monitor online presence on Facebook
- Post, edit, share and delete content
- React, respond, delete, and hide comments
- Receive notifications and messages across LinkedIn channel
- Sync all Facebook posts into one database
- Community Edition
- Navigate to Apps.
- Search with keyword viin_social_facebook.
- Press Install.
Instruction video: Facebook Social Marketing
- Social marketing: also known as social media marketing, is a form of advertising through the creation and sharing of content on the social networks.
- Social networks: a website or an online platform, with many features that help connect people.
- Article: content need to be posted.
- Post: content are posted on social networks.
1. Integrate the Social Marketing app with Facebook
- Step 1: connect API with Facebook.
You need to access Facebook Developer to connect API.
Refer to the article about Connect API with Facebook.
- Step 2: connect the Facebook pages with the Social Marketing app.
Once you've finished connecting to API, you can link the specific Facebook pages you need to manage.
Refer to the article about Integrate specific pages with the system.
2. Create articles on social media
- Step 1: create an article.
- Step 2: confirm articles.
- Step 3: post confirmed articles.
- Step 4: see the list of posts.
Refer to the article about Create articles on social media.
3. Manage posts on social media
To see interactions, users visit each post. In addition, there are several operations to manage posts such as: synchronizing posts, synchronizing pages, updating social posts, and deleting posts.
Refer to the article about Manage posts on social media.
4. Manage user interactions
You can view all user interaction notifications in posts by navigating to Social Marketing ‣ Notice.
In addition, you can also manage messages from the Facebook page. Navigate to the page you manage, select Get message to update the messages sent by users from the Facebook page.
You navigate to the Discuss app to see messages from the Facebook page.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.