Coupons Selection for eCommerceby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/sale-promotion , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-promotion
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||2265|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Coupons Selection for eCommerce
This module allows to apply multi-gift mult-criteria promotion with a fancy wizard on the eCommerce.
Table of contents
To apply promotions:
- Go to /promotions and choose the one apply.
- You’ll be prompted to check the promotion configuration.
- Apply after that.
- Add a product in the promotion criteria.
- A cart hint will show up.
- Add the promotion and configure the options.
- Add a promotion code.
- If the promotion needs to be configured (i.e.: select the present)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- David Vidal
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-promotion project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.