Analytic Entries Multi Currencyby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code||48|
|License||See License tab|
|Versions||16.0 15.0 13.0 17.0 14.0|
Show Amount in Other Currency in Analytic Entries
Amount in Other Currency on Analytic Items in Odoo
This app adds fields for amounts in other currency and other currency on Analytic Entries / Items when analytic entries generated from documents which would have different currency.
- System adds Other Amount Currency and Other currency on analytic entries / analytic items of analytic account.
- If analytic entries have been created from documents which belong to currency other than company currency and then analytic entries will also show other currency amounts.
- This app add two fields on analytic items:
- Amount Other Currency
- Other Currency
- For example: If you are creating a vendor bill with currency other than company currency and selecting an analytic account on the vendor bill and validating it then the odoo standard creates analytic entries, so in such case our app also shows other currency amounts too.
- This will help you to do analysis and reporting of analytic items with other currency and its amount.
- Note that if analytic items are created from document where only company currency been used then amount other currency will not appear and will keep empty in such cases.
- For more details please see the video and see the screenshots below.
Analytic Account Items With Other Currency
List View of Analytic Items
Pivot View of Analytic Pivot
Line Chart View of Analytic Line Chart
Pie Chart View of Analytic Line Chart
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.