Batch Transfer Approval Workflowby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||138|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 15.0 v 14.0|
Batch Transfer Approval / Reject Workflow
Batch Transfer Approved and Rejected Button Feature in Odoo
This app allows you to add approval and reject workflow on batch transfer pickings.
- This Module To Add Batch Transfer Form View Header In Two Button Approve/Reject for approval workflow.
- Stock managers have to approve or reject before batch transfer get validated. They can also specify a rejection reason when they reject batch pickings.
- Other workflow / buttons will remain and work same as per their function of odoo standard.
- For more details please see below screenshots and watch the video.
Click On Confirm Button To Confirmed. (Odoo Standard)
After Confirmed And State Changed In Progress.(Odoo Standard)
Show Approved And Reject Button to Stock Manager Only.
Click On Approve Button To Approved State.
Show Approval Information Page In Approved Details.
Showing Validate Button And Other Odoo Standard Button. (Odoo Standard)
Click Validate Button To State Change In Done.(Odoo Standard) .
Show Reject Button.
Show Reject Wizard And Ok Button Click To State Change In Rejected .
Show Rejected State And Show Reset To Draft Button.
Show Information Page In Rejected Details .
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.