Rental CAR Business Solution FOR Saudi And Middle East|Gts Car Rental|Fleet Rental|vehicle on rentby Geotechnosoft
• Invoicing (account)
• Sales (sale_management)
|Lines of code||2226|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 15.0|
Copy this link for more information.https://www.geotechnosoft.com/blog/our-blog-1/gts-e-invoice-saudi-module-33
- One stop solution for your CAR rental business.
- Enjoy ODOO out of box modules along with this module.
- Fleet apps is used to create car database.
- Additional fields to maintain strong database of your CARS.
- Create and share CAR rental quotation with your customer in no time.
- Confirm booking in no time.
- Track overdue bookings and price calculation and extra charges.
- Check in and Check out of CAR against every booking.
- Dispute Management of booking if any.
- Beautiful PDF Reports of quotation and confirm booking.
- Rent contract pdf to follow legal compliance.
- MIS as per CAR rental buisness.
ConfigurationsCreate Car Master from Fleet menu.
Vehicle Detail form.
- There are state when you create any vehicle, like:
When you create any vehicle, it will be in Registed State by default.
You can book only those vehicle which is in Registered state.
If any vehicle have any problem then will be come to Downgraded State.
The image below is Dashboard of your all vehicles
Confirmed booking calendar.
To Create order click on Booking Quotation.
When any one take your vehile for rent, After creating quotation you have to confirm the order, when the order is confirmed Checkout button will be active and when you Checkout any vehicle , date is recored in the system, this is same when the vehicle in Checkin,As per the contract, if customer travel extra KM then extra cost is calculated automatically, when you provide odometer reading.
Confirm Sale Order.
Pdf of Sale Order.
Every Sale Order has Contract.
After Confirming the quotation it will show under Confirm Booking menu.
To Checkout any vehicle,, you have to receive payment first
When you checkout a popup will come, You can provide additional detail.
When you CheckIn the vehicle a anthor popup will come, You can provide necessary detail.
Checkin and Checkout Time is calculated automatically.
You can see odometer reading from odometers tab.
For Dispute ride.
From Service master you can maintain all your vehicle service detail.
Geotech Odoo Services
Odoo Upgrade or DB Migration
Hire Odoo Developer
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.