Burgerservicenummer (BSN) for Partnersby Onestein https://github.com/OCA/l10n-netherlands , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-netherlands
|Lines of code||81|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 9.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 8.0 v 15.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Burgerservicenummer (BSN) for Partners
This module adds the BSN (Burgerservicenummer) field on partner forms.
The field is visible when the field company_type is set to Individual.
A double check on the BSN is done when inserting/modifying its value:
- validation of the BSN (check whether the format is correct);
- check if another partner with the same BSN already exists.
In both cases, a non-blocking alert is shown.
Table of contents
For security reasons the BSN number should be only visible to HR related roles. Otherwise this will be in violation to the security framework of WBP regarding the protection of persons info.
To be able to see the BSN number, give the proper permits to the user:
- User must belong at least to the “Officer : Manage all employees” group
To use this module, you need to:
- Open a form of a contact: flag Individual must be checked (flag “Company” must be unchecked)
- Enter a BSN number
Known issues / Roadmap
- The ‘ilike’ search of a substring of a BSN number could not work properly in case the entered BSN number does not contain dots while the corresponding BSN number stored in the database contains dots.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Andrea Stirpe <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-netherlands project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module