Salary Rules Import from Excelby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||184|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 14.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
Salary Rules Import from Excel
(Only for Odoo Enterprise Edition
Import Salary Rules from Excel App for Odoo
This app allow you to import salary rules from excel file into Odoo.
- This module will allow you to import salary rules from excel.
- Make sure you have xlrd Python libarary installed.
- Sample Excel is available inside sample folder inside module.
- For more details see video and below screenshots.
- Import Salary Rules
Following fields can be Import From Excel Column.
- Name : Name of Salary Rule.
- Category : Category of Salary Rule.
- Code : Code of Salary Rule.
- Sequence : Sequence of Salary Rule.
- Condition Based on : Name of Condition.
- Condition - Range Based on : When Condition Based on value is Range, must compulsory enter value of Range.
- Condition - Minimum Range : Enter Minimum Range.
- Condition - Maximum Range : Enter Maximum Range.
- Condition - Python Condition : When Condition Based on value is Python Expression, must compulsory enter value of Condition Python Condition.
- Computation - Amount Type : Name of Computation Amount Type.
- Computation - Percentage Base on : When Computation - Amount Type value is Percentage, must compulsory enter value of Percentage Base on.
- Computation - Quantity : When Computation - Amount Type value is Percentage or Fixed Amount, must compulsory enter value of Quantity.
- Computation - Percentage (%) : When Computation - Amount Type value is Percentage, must compulsory enter value of Percentage (%).
- Computation - Fixed Amount : When Computation - Amount Type value is Fixed Amount, must compulsory enter value of Computation - Fixed Amount.
- Computation - Python Code : When Computation - Amount Type value is Python Code, must compulsory enter value of Python Code.
- Salary Structure : Name of Salary Structure.
- Description : Salary Rules Description.
Make sure you have xlrd Python module installed. https://pypi.python.org/pypi/xlrd
For more details please see Video in Live Preview section. Excel sample is available inside module.
Menu to Import Salary Rules
Setup for Import Salary Rule
Imported Salary Rules in List View
Imported Salary Rules in Kanban View
Imported Salary Rule in Form View
Sample Excel File
(Also available inside Module/Sample Folder)
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.