Sale Order Product Pickerby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Discuss (mail)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||1000|
Sale Order Product Picker
This module adds a simply way for salesmen to create/update/delete lines of a sale order.
Table of contents
The default behavior is to display 40 records, but it can be configured by following these steps:
- Activate developer mode.
- Go to Settings > Technical > Parameters > System Parameters.
- Locate the setting with key “sale_order_product_picker.product_picker_limit” or create a new one if not exists.
- Set desired number of records
- Create ir.default with field use_delivery_address model sale.order value true if needed
- Go to Sales > Orders > Salesman Quotations
- Create or edit an order.
- On page Picker you can search for products.
- You can:
- Add a line by clicking on +1 button.
- Add/edit/delete a line by clicking the kanban card.
- Show image on fullscreen by clicking it.
On next gif you can see the options mentioned:
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Sergio Teruel
- Carlos Dauden
- Carlos Roca
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.