MRP Costing | Manufacturing Process Costing | Manufacturing Process Costing With Material Cost, Labour Cost & Overhead Costby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Manufacturing (mrp)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||736|
|Also available in version||v 15.0|
All companies require to consider the cost of production to gain maximum benefits from their manufacturing processes. To ensure the cost-effectiveness and profitability of their products, companies calculate report and control cost. The manufacturing cost of a component is divided into three categories: material costs, labor costs and overheads. This depends on the complexity of the design, materials, physical size, etc., so it is difficult to generalize. production expenses. This Module will help your manufacturing business by letting you find the final cost based on material, overhead and labour cost.
In "Direct Material Cost" tab you can see total actual cost of each component.
In "Direct Labour Cost" tab you get the actual cost based on actual duration of operation.
In "Fixed Overhead Cost" tab you can add fixed overhead cost.
In "Variable Overhead Cost" tab you can add variable overhead cost.
In "Costing" tab the total cost is calculated based on material cost, labour cost and overhead cost.
You can print production order with costing.
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 5thJanuary 2023
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.