Product Brand Managementby Softhealer Technologies http://www.softhealer.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||207|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 15.0 v 12.0|
Product Brand Management
Do you want to get brand-wise products? Currently, in odoo, you can't manage products by brands. This module allows for managing product brands. It also helps to search, filter and group by-products by brand, it also shows how many products in a particular brand.
Go to product brands, You can create product brands and select a logo for particular brands.
Write the brand name, image, and sequence number, currently we have no products in the brand so it shows 0(Zero) in products.
Here you can add a description for the product.
If you want to select products than click on "Add a line", After that one wizard open, here you can add product in a particular brand.
Assigned brand to particular products, now product shows 2(two).
You can see the created brand and its products.
"Acoustic Bloc Screens" product added to the "Apple" brand.
"Cabinet With Doors" product added to the "Apple" brand.
Now, the "Acoustic Bloc Screens" product removes from the "Apple" brand.
So in the "Apple" brand, it shows 1 product only.
The product brand's tree view looks like below.
Now we add the "Acoustic Bloc Screens" product to the "Apple" brand.
So in the "Apple" brand, it shows 2 products.
Group By "Brand" looks like below.
The product brand's kanban view looks like below.
Brand name with selected products in sale order line.
Brand name in the sales analysis report.
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 28th October 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.