We have added predefined some languages(English, German / Deutsch, Arabic, Spanish / Espanol, French / Francais, Chinese) in module, If you want to add other language you can contact us on email@example.com. We use google translator tools for multi-languages so possible translations can be not accurate. we accept suggest to make more accurate translations also on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website Preloaderby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Lines of code||1252|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 12.0 v 14.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 15.0 v 10.0|
Community Enterprise Odoo.sh
Add preloader to your website easily, responsive and retina, full customization, compatible with all major browsers.
- Fully Responsive.
- Fully Customizable.
- 28 Options to display Preloader.
- jQuery & CSS3.
- Compatible with Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE9, IE10, IE11, and mobile devices like iPad, iPhone, Android, etc.
- Easy to use.
- No special configuration required just install it and cheers!
- This module saves your important time.
- It reduces human efforts.
Set "Website Preloader" to True inside Website Settings. Choose Background Color and Progressbar Color for preloader. Choose preloader effect from different styles.
Choose Background and Progressbar Color from Color Picker.
Preloader Style -> Square Spin.
Preloader Style -> Cube Transition.
Preloader Style -> Semi Circle Spin.
Many more style
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 28th October 2022
Initial Initial Release.
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Please Contact Us at email@example.com request customization.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module