Backend debrandingby IT-Projects LLC https://odoo-debranding.com , Ivan Yelizariev https://odoo-debranding.com
|Lines of code||619|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 8.0 v 10.0 v 14.0 v 9.0 v 12.0|
- Replaces "Odoo" in page title
- Deletes Documentation, Support, About links from the top right-hand User Menu.
- Replaces "Odoo" in Dialog Box
- Replaces "Odoo" in all strings marked for translation
- Replaces "odoo.com" in hints, examples, etc.
- Hides Enterprise features in Settings
- Replaces links to documentation (e.g. "Help" in Import tool, "How-to" in paypal, etc.) to custom website
- Deletes Google Play, Apps Store links
- Deletes "Powered by Odoo" in Website (when installed)
- Disables server requests to odoo.com (publisher_warranty_url) - optional. Works only for non-enterprise versions of odoo
- Install this module in a usual way
By default the module replaces Odoo to Software.
- Switch to Developer mode
- Open [[ General Settings ]] >> Technical >> Parameters >> System Parameters and modify:
- web_debranding.new_title (put space in Value field if you don't need Brand in Title)
- web_debranding.new_name (your Brand)
- web_debranding.new_website (your website)
- web_debranding.new_documentation_website (website with documentation instead of official one)
- web_debranding.send_publisher_warranty_url - set 0 to disable server requests to odoo.com and 1 otherwise (useful for enterprise contractors). Works only for non-enterprise versions of odoo, check note below.
- Install portal_debranding if module Portal is already installed in your system
- Install pos_debranding if module POS is already installed in your system
- Delete Odoo.com Accounts record at Settings >> Users & Companies >> OAuth Providers if module OAuth2 Authentication has been already installed in your system
- Database switcher /web/database/manager: edit addons/web/static/src/public/database_manager.qweb.html file
- Favicon: open [[ Settings ]] >> Users & Companies >> Companies and change Company Favicon
- Bot's Avatar: open Users menu, apply filter Inactive Users, change avatar of the bot to a custom one
- Emails: use OCA's Mail Debrand module
Auto-debrand new databases
To automatically install this module for every new databases set 'auto_install': True in web_debranding/__manifest__.py file.
- Open Backend
- Perform usual workflow
RESULT: references to Odoo are hidden as much as possible (let us know if you found one)..
Search a random string at the menu [[ Settings ]] >> Users & Companies >> Companies
Create and manage the companies that will be managed by Odoo from here. Shops or subsidiaries can be created and maintained from here.
Try to delete archived Bot user (login: __system__) via menu [[ Settings ]] >> Users & Copanies >> Users
You can not remove the admin user as it is used internally for resources created by Odoo* (updates, module installation, ...).
When you create new company it shows placeholder for field Website
Install website_twitter module and open menu [[ Settings ]] >> General Settings >> Website.
Name: Odoo Twitter Integration
Open menu [[ Discuss ]] >> CHANNELS >> #general
- Send /help to the chat and OdooBot will send you some text
Open two browser tabs with Odoo. Then logout in one of it. Open any menu in another one.
Your Odoo session expired. The current page is about to be refreshed.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.