Venezuelan Fiscal Requirementsby Vauxoo
|Read description for||v 7.0|
• Accounting Voucher Entries (account_voucher)
• Accounting and Financial Management (account)
Invoice Control Number.
Tax*except concept, necesary rule by Venezuelan Laws.
Required address invoice.
Unique billing address (invoice), necesary rule by Venezuelan Laws.
VAT verification for Venezuela rules.
If you have internet conexion you will be able of update your partner information from SENIAT Automatically on install wizard.
Damaged "Legal free forms" declaration.
Tax Units configuration.
When a partner is updated by using the SENIAT Update Button, its name changes to readonly to avoid manual changes.
Add field Parent in the invoice of customers and suppliers, for link the invoice that generated debit or credit note.
- Add wizard for generate debit note from invoice and done accounting entry.
- Add wizard to assign, modify or unlink source invoice (parent invoice) to another one.
- Automatically unreconciles paid invoices when making a refund of type modify or cancel.
- Validate automatically the withholding of debit notes.
- Add a field on taxes configuration form for indicating the type of tax according to venezuelan laws
For damaged invoices (Free form formats), you must go to the company and, under the configuration section, create the corresponding journal and account. TODO : Include this on wizard configuration.
If you install this module with invoice data on the database, the concept_id will be Empty for all those invoices, so, when you try to modify them you have to add a value on that field
This module should also install a menu item under the accounting configuration menu.
We now have a configuration wizard after this module install.
- You will need some extra modules:
- Custom modules can be found in the following branch:
- Addons-vauxoo: lp:addons-vauxoo/7.0
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.