ISLR Sale and Purchase Functionalitiesby Vauxoo http://openerp.com
Inventory Management (stock)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Accounting and Financial Management (account)
• Accountant (account_accountant)
Due to the Dependendy reduction on the l10n_ve_withholding_islr module, it was necessary to incorporate the functionalities regarding with the eliminated dependencies on another module.
Because of that this module was created. This module adds the withholding income concept to the sale and purchase orders. It moves the withholding income concept defined in from the sale order to the stock, and, if the invoice was created from the stock, it moves the withholding income concept to the invoice. This also works the same way for purchase orders.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.