Project classification (easy hierarchy and setup for project managers)by Camptocamp
|Read description for||v 8.0 v 7.0 v 6.1|
Project Management (project)
• Accounting and Financial Management (account)
• Human Resources (Timesheet encoding) (hr_timesheet)
• Human Resources (hr)
This Module allow you to setup different project classification to ease the data entry of new project. The parent project will be set as readonly to forbid users to change it. The parent is still available through the analytic account object. This is useful because this way, project manager will setup correctly the analytical account just by choosing the corresponing classification.
A project classification is composed by :
- A name
- An Analytic Account which represent the parent project to set
- An optional Invoice factor
- An optional Account Manager
- An optional Pricelist
- An optional Currency
Those values will be set on a project when selecting a classification.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.