Account Bankingby Banking addons community https://launchpad.net/banking-addons
|Also available in version||v 7.0|
Module to do banking.
Note: This module is depending on BeautifulSoup.
This modules tries to combine all current banking import and export schemes. Rationale for this is that it is quite common to have foreign bank account numbers next to national bank account numbers. The current approach, which hides the national banking interface schemes in the l10n_xxx modules, makes it very difficult to use these simultanious. A more banking oriented approach seems more logical and cleaner.
Changes to default OpenERP:
Puts focus on the real life messaging with banks: + Bank statement lines upgraded to independent bank transactions. + Banking statements have no special accountancy meaning, they're just
message envelopes for a number of bank transactions.
- Bank statements can be either encoded by hand to reflect the document version of Bank Statements, or created as an optional side effect of importing Bank Transactions.
Preparations for SEPA: + IBAN accounts are the standard in the SEPA countries + local accounts are derived from SEPA (excluding Turkey) but are
considered to be identical to the corresponding SEPA account.
- Banks are identified with either Country + Bank code + Branch code or BIC
- Each bank can have its own pace in introducing SEPA into their communication with their customers.
- National online databases can be used to convert BBAN's to IBAN's.
- The SWIFT database is consulted for bank information.
Adds dropin extensible import facility for bank communication in: - Drop-in input parser development. - MultiBank (NL) format transaction files available as
Extends payments for digital banking: + Adapted workflow in payments to reflect banking operations + Relies on account_payment mechanics to extend with export generators. - ClieOp3 (NL) payment and direct debit orders files available as
Additional features for the import/export mechanism: + Automatic matching and creation of bank accounts, banks and partners,
during import of statements.
- Automatic matching with invoices and payments.
- Sound import mechanism, allowing multiple imports of the same transactions repeated over multiple files.
- Journal configuration per bank account.
- Business logic and format parsing strictly separated to ease the development of new parsers.
- No special configuration needed for the parsers, new parsers are recognized and made available at server (re)start.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.